Teacher Access and Authorization (TAA)
- Electronic Personnel Master File (ePMF)
Log into Teacher Access and Authorization (TAA) to enter and verify certified staff data, such as sections taught, years of experience, level of education, and current salary.
- Teacher Student Roster Verification (TSRV)
NYS Superintendents, district superintendents, and charter school principals must establish school and district verification processes to ensure that complete and accurate teacher student data linkage (TSDL) information are submitted to NYSED prior to the verification deadlines. The following data must be reviewed and verified by teachers and other relevant school and district personnel:
- Basic Roster Information, including which students are linked to which teachers with what beginning and end dates.
- Linkage Durations, or the total course time, prior to the administration of the assessment or the end of the school year, that each student was linked to a teacher.
To access ePMF or TSRV go to: https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa
- Feel free to contact Krystal Baxley or Jessica Veazey with ANY questions.
- First Time Teachers: You will need your PIN letter to CREATE an account. Please contact your Data Coordinator if have not yet received it. To set up your account go to https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa. Be sure to use the blue 'button' at the bottom: "I need to create an account". Click here for more First Time User instructions.
- If you forgot your password go to: Forgot Password
- If you forgot your username go to: Forgot Username
- Please watch the TSRV Video Walkthrough for information on how to view your TSRV report.
Ronald Harrington, Data Coordinator
Jessica Veazy, District Registrar
- TSRV Teacher Access and Authorization (TAA) login: https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa
- TSRV Video Walkthrough: http://vimeo.com/60214997
- HELP with your TAA account: https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa/help.htm
- TSRV User Guide: https://www.engageny.org/
sites/default/files/resource/ attachments/appr-field- guidance.pdf
- 2/16/2013 Memo on Reporting and Verifying Linkage Information: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/teacher/Reporting-and-VerifyingLinkageInformation-Final2-26-13.pdf
- APPR Field Guidance: https://www.engageny.org/resource/guidance-on-new-york-s-annual-professional-performance-review-law-and-regulations
- Information and Reporting Services (IRS) Teacher Website: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/teacher/
- Name change since certification: Name Change