• To obtain working papers:

    • Print application* at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/AT17May21.pdf
    • Fill out form and obtain parent signature
      • Please note, proof of physical within one (1) calendar year must be on file with the school
    • Bring the printed and signed form to the high school main office or scan and email signed form to:

    Mrs. Conroy- cconroy@perry.k12.ny.us

    Ms. Veazey- jveazey@perry.k12.ny.us

    • Pick up your working paper card from the Main Office

           *Paper applications are available in the main office.