The Distinguished Alumni Award
The purposes of the Award are:
- to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of outstanding alumni of the Perry Central School District.
- to reconnect and maintain relationships with inductees.
- to enhance the current student understanding and appreciation for the history of Perry Central School District alumni.
- to engage with current students to demonstrate the influence of Perry Central School District alumni.
- Nominees must have graduated from the Perry Central School District.
- Individuals are eligible for nomination a minimum of ten (10) years after their graduating class year.
- Nominees are individuals who have made significant contributions to their communities, professions, or have achieved noteworthy personal/professional successes.