My Home Page
Living Environment - Summer Regents Exam Review
* If you plan on taking the August Living Environment exam, DON'T wait until just before the exam to begin studying! Start now while the material is still fresh in your mind and review in small chunks (10-20 minutes of focused practice) each day (best bet) or at least a few times each week between now and the exam. Practice both multiple choice AND short answer questions.
If you take the time to prepare, you will be successful on the exam!
Review Packet (green packet from class)
- click on the link below to download a copy of the completed review packet from class (using this to go through the Castle Learning assignments would be a great way to review!)
- The same practice assignments (all regents questions) that were put up on during the last week of school will still be available to you for review purposes by logging into Castle Learning.
Online Regents Exams
- Great resource that allows you to practice full Regents Living Environment exams online. *Especially helpful because it includes short answer questions.
- Consider purchasing a review book to study from. Most review books contain content review, sample questions by topic and a few full practice Regents exams. Has the advantage of being able to be highlighted in, have words underlined, and have notes written alongside questions or key ideas.
List of online review resources
- This list was shared by a fellow teacher. I haven't had a chance to try them all myself but it looks like it has some good options.
Helpful study tips