To receive notifications of new scholarships, simply text @8ebb7b to 81010. You can opt-out of messages anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @8ebb7b', or to receive messages via email, send an email to rmd.at/8ebb7b. To unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
Chegg Scholarships is a completely free scholarship search engine used by over 4 million students nationwide. With over 25K scholarships with personalized filters like GPA, Age available for students in high school, college, grad school & beyond, it’s one of the biggest out there. You can check it out here: https://www.chegg.com/
Interested in Accounting?
Interested in Health Care Administration? Visit https://discoverhealthadmin.org/health-administration-scholarships/
Interested in Internet Marketing? Visit: https://sharprocket.com/seo-internet-marketing-scholarship/
National Scholarship Search Websites:https://discoveraccounting.org/scholarships/
** Note Upcoming Deadlines **
*Some websites may not be secure proceed with caution*
*DELTA KAPPA BETA GAMMA SCHOLARSHIP
Each year the Beta Gamma Chapter, an international honorary society for women educators, presents two $400 recruitment grants to two senior girls in the school districts we represent. The school districts Beta Gamma represent are: Letchworth, Perry, Pioneer, Warsaw and Wyoming. This year Perry and Pioneer will be receiving the recruitment grants.
Awarded to a female based upon the following:
- Genuine interest in teaching or a related field
- Financial need
- Scholastic ability
Stop into the Counseling Center for an Application.
Deadline: March 1, 2020
* Injury Doctor Scholarship: available to all high school seniors and current college students who are planning on entering the medical field.
-$1,000 (One-time award)
-Application Due Date: June 30, 2020
-Must be attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college for Spring 2020
-Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted
*The Hagan Scholarship
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship, designed to provide each recipient with the opportunity to graduate college debt free.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
- Must be a student in the 2020 high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school GPA of 3.75 or higher.
- Must have scored 24 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score) or 1150 on the SAT.
- Must enroll at an eligible four-year college the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2019 using 2017 tax return information; the EFC must not exceed $6,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high achieving self-motivated student in need of financial assistance in order to attend college.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, I encourage you to apply for a scholarship at www.hsfmo.org
Deadline is November 15, 2019
*The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
Are you a middle level or high school student making a difference through volunteering? Apply today for national recognition, monetary awards and an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C.!
The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards honors students in grades 5-12 for making meaningful contributions to their communities through volunteer service.
Applications are now open for 2020 awards. Here's how it works:
By November 15, 2019, students must submit their completed applications, and signed student/parent agreements, to a certifier. (Certifiers can be school principals or the head of a county 4-H organization, Girl Scout council, American Red Cross chapter, YMCA or affiliate of Points of Light's HandsOn Network.)
By November 15, 2019, certifiers select and certify top applicants for state-level judging.
In February of 2020, The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards announces state-level winners for 2020.
Application at spirit.prudential.com
*AES Engineering Scholarship:
Criteria: Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.
Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
* You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
How to Apply: Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Amount of award: $500.00
Deadline for entry: October 6, 2019
Submit Essay to email@example.com
*The Horatio Alger Association Scholarship Program If integrity, determination, and courage describe you - you have what it takes to be a Horatio Alger Scholar. Our scholarships reward students who possess the character to succeed in life. We help students overcome the financial barriers of pursuing higher education. To qualify, you must have at least a 2.0 GPA and require financial assistance to attend college.
To learn more and apply, visit scolars.horatioalger.org Deadline is Oct. 25, 2019
* Future Farmers of America Scholarship: Awarded to students with a strong Supervised Agriculture Experience (SAE) and who understand their project's impact on their future career in an agriculturally related field. Applicants must be active in their local FFA chapter and reside within the seven states Farm Credit East serves.
- Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on 12/31/19
- Online application can be found at https://farmcrediteast.com/FFAscholarship
- Paper applications are available in the counseling center.
* LendUp Opportunity Scholarship: A $2500.00 scholarship awarded to one student each quarter, in furtherance of LendUp's mission to provide everyone with a path to better financial health.
Eligibility: - Any legal US resident who is endolled full time in high school or at least part-time in college, graduate, professional or trade school is eligible to apply.
- Posess a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
LendUp offers scholarships four times a year, with submission deadlines on September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30.
Apply online at https://www.lendup.com/scholarship