Administrative and Teaching Positions:
Thank you for your interest in the Perry Central School District. This District is a member of the Western New York Regional Information Center (WNYRIC) Applicant Tracking and Monroe II BOCES RecruitFront services. Please follow the links below to complete the online application. In addition, you will be asked to upload a current resume, copies of certifications, transcripts and letters of recommendation.
Please click here for a list of employment opportunities through the Erie I BOCES Applicant Tracker system.
Please click here for a list of employment opportunities through the Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES RecruitFront system.
Substitute Teacher and Teacher Aide Positions:
Perry Central School District hires substitute teachers for all grades and subject areas on a continual rolling basis. If you are interested in working for the District as a substitute, please fill out the application and return it to the District Office. The application process is listed below.
All other positions click here and fill out the Civil Service Application.
Why join the PCS Family?
Learn more about the Perry Central School District by clicking here.
- Provide classroom-based consultation to teachers and support staff in designing appropriate environments and instructional plans for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other disabilities requiring behavioral support.
- Provide professional development to district employees.
- Assist parents and families with community-based referrals.
- Participate in staff and CPSE/CSE meetings as appropriate to review the programs of students.
- Provide individual assessments/consultations for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Assist with creating and implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and Functional Behavior Assessments
- Build and promote support groups for Perry families with children with ASD.
- Provide direct counseling services for students with disabilities.
- Attend professional development related to the field of behavioral science. With an emphasis on the first year of employment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Pupil Services.
Minimum 5 years experience in Special Education to include students with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Prefer candidate BCBA certified with knowledge of TEACCH based programs . NYS certification in School Counseling or School Social Work or School Psychology is required.