Due to the snow, Rake Rattle and Roll has been cancelled.
Learning, Leading and Serving
In order to graduate students prepared for success we will:
- offer rigorous, innovative academic programs that promote critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- embrace advancements in technology to enhance classroom instruction.
- provide inspiring teachers who foster intellectual curiosity.
- mentor students to develop strong character and life skills.
- interact with the community to develop positive, contributing members of society.
- equip our schools to educate every student in a healthy, safe, and caring environment.
All students have the right to:
- a personal and caring connection.
- competent, caring teachers and administrators.
- learn based on their innate abilities and effort through the creation of an educational environment that engages students in academic work and rigorous expectations resulting in high achievement.
- attend a school that promotes health and safety.
- reach their full potential through an engaging creative, supportive environment.
- be encouraged to think critically.
- literacy instruction that prepares them for participation in a democratic society.