Due to projected cold temperatures and inclement weather Rake, Rattle and Roll is being postponed from Friday, November 8th to Friday, November 15th.
Learning, Leading and Serving
In order to graduate students prepared for success we will:
- offer rigorous, innovative academic programs that promote critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- embrace advancements in technology to enhance classroom instruction.
- provide inspiring teachers who foster intellectual curiosity.
- mentor students to develop strong character and life skills.
- interact with the community to develop positive, contributing members of society.
- equip our schools to educate every student in a healthy, safe, and caring environment.
All students have the right to:
- a personal and caring connection.
- competent, caring teachers and administrators.
- learn based on their innate abilities and effort through the creation of an educational environment that engages students in academic work and rigorous expectations resulting in high achievement.
- attend a school that promotes health and safety.
- reach their full potential through an engaging creative, supportive environment.
- be encouraged to think critically.
- literacy instruction that prepares them for participation in a democratic society.